- Why do the tribunes chase the commoners away, and for what does Marullus reprimand them in William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar?
- Explain the reasons why Brutus wields more power than Cassius as they lead the conspiracy and raise an army in Julius...
- Was Brutus of Julius Caesar a villain or a hero?
- What are some examples or evidence from the play Julius Caesar to show the themes of power and friendship?
- Explain and analyze the theme of honor and reputation in the play and give supporting examples from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
Test Your Knowledge