Keegan, Brenda M. Joseph Heller: A Reference Guide. Boston: G. K. Hall, 1978, 152 p.
Craig, David M. Tilting at Morality: Narrative Strategies in Joseph Heller’s Fiction. Detroit, Mich.: Wayne State University Press, 1997, 330 p.
Green, Daniel. “A World Worth Laughing at: Catch-22 and the Humor of Black Humor.” Studies in the Novel 27 (summer 1995): 186–96.
Hitchens, Christopher. Review of by Joseph Heller. Nation 270, no. 1 (3...
(The entire page is 508 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE