Pseudo-Martyr (essay) 1610
An Anatomy of the World. Wherein, by Occasion of the vntimely death of Mistris Elizabeth Drvry the frailty and the decay of this whole world is represented (poetry) 1611; Revised as The First Anniversarie. An Anatomie of the World, 1612
Ignatius His Conclave; or His Inthronisation in a Late Election in Hell: wherein many things are mingled by way of satyr; concerning the disposition of Jesuits, the creation of a new hell, the establishing of a church in the moone (essay) 1611
(The entire page is 375 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE