Psychology (nonfiction) 1887
Applied Psychology [with J. A. McLellan] (nonfiction) 1889
Outlines in Ethics [with James Tufts] (philosophy) 1891
School and Society (nonfiction) 1899
Studies in Logical Theory (philosophy) 1903
Child and Curriculum (nonfiction) 1906
Ethics (philosophy) 1908
How We Think (philosophy) 1910
Interest and Effort (philosophy) 1913
Democracy and Education (nonfiction) 1916
(The entire page is 220 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE