You are asking a question in The Jilting of Granny Weatherall
If your question concerns another topic, please post it here
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- How is "The Jilting of Granny Weatherall" a stream of consciousness story?
- In "The Jilting of Granny Weatherall," what does she mean by saying her "bones felt loose"? Also, "The doctor floated around the...
- Analyze the point of view of the story.
- What is the irony of Granny Weatherall?
- Which event does Granny recall with particular anger and sadness? What message does she have for the person involved?
Top TagsSee all »