1. What is the name of the house where the Rivers family lives?
2. What happened to Jane when she first came to town?
3. How did Hannah react to Jane?
4. Was Moor House similar to Thornfield Hall?
5. How did the Rivers family decide to let Jane stay?
6. What did they surmise about Jane’s background?
7. Why does Jane choose an alias?
8. What are the occupations of St. John Rivers, and his sisters, Diana and Mary?
9. How does St. John Rivers describe Jane?
10. What are Jane’s...
(The entire page is 262 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE