Join eNotes to save your trivia results!
With a free membership, you can save your current trivia results.
- From Into the Wild, how is transcendentalism important to Chris McCandless?
- How did Krakauer become familiar with Chris McCandless's story and then write Into the Wild?
- What are Chris McCandless's ideals? In Into the Wild, Chris McCandless could be described as an idealist, sticking to his ideals...
- In Into the Wild, what questions does Chris ask Gallien that impress him?
- In Into the Wild, how does Franz change his lifestyle after Chris's departure for his Alaskan adventure?