You are asking a question in Into the Wild
If your question concerns another topic, please post it here
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- From Into the Wild, how is transcendentalism important to Chris McCandless?
- How did Krakauer become familiar with Chris McCandless's story and then write Into the Wild?
- What are Chris McCandless's ideals? In Into the Wild, Chris McCandless could be described as an idealist, sticking to his ideals...
- In Into the Wild, what questions does Chris ask Gallien that impress him?
- In Into the Wild, how does Franz change his lifestyle after Chris's departure for his Alaskan adventure?
- Discuss some instances where Chris contradicted his beliefs by obeying societal laws in Into the Wild. Adhering to Henry...
- In Into the Wild, what was so difficult in Chris's life that he chose to isolate himself?
- In Into the Wild, what did Ronald Franz reveal about Chris McCandless's character?
- Was Chris McCandless's escape into the wild really a painless transition for anyone, including him?
- In the Epilogue of Into the Wild, what do you think Walt McCandless learns about his son on that trip?