J. Lawrence Driskill Cross-Cultural Marriages and the Church: Living the Global Neighborhood. Carroll Stream, IL: Hope, 1995.
Martha Hodes, ed. Sex, Love, Race: Crossing Boundaries in North American History. New York: New York University Press, 1999.
Jane Lazarre Beyond the Whiteness of Whiteness: Memoir of a White Mother of Black Sons. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 1996.
Kevin Luttery and Tonya Martin, eds. A Stranger in My Bed. South Orange, NJ: Bryant & Dillon, 1997.
Robert P. McNamara, Maria...
(The entire page is 473 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE