Paul Hall is editor and publisher of the Jubilee, a newspaper that focuses on topics pertinent to American Christian patriots.
Summary: When God created the different races of the world, He intended for them to remain separate. Those who marry across racial lines are breaking the laws that God made explicit in the Bible. The mixing of the races is responsible for the corruption of America and will eventually lead to the extinction of the White race.
Having had the opportunity to be out and about a bit this summer, I noticed...
(The entire page is 2220 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE