John Alderman. Sonic Boom: Napster, MP3, and the New Pioneers of Music. Cambridge, MA: Perseus, 2001.
Bruce Haring. Beyond the Charts: MP3 and the Digital Music Revolution. Los Angeles: JM Northern Media, 2000.
Lawrence Lessig. The Future of Ideas: The Fate of the Commons in a Connected World. New York: Random House, 2001.
Jessica Litman. Digital Copyright: Protecting Intellectual Property on the Internet. Amherst, NY: Prometheus Books, 2001.
Trevor Merriden. Irresistible Forces: The Business Legacy of...
(The entire page is 511 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE