Imagine that it is the day before the story takes place and you have been hired to mediate a peace between Ulrich and Georg. What would you suggest the men do to end their feud?
Analyze Saki's choice of title for his story. Who are the interlopers? Why are they interlopers?
Saki wrote ‘‘The Interlopers’’ while he was fighting in World War I. In what ways might the story reflect the experiences of a soldier?
Find a work of art that represents the story's setting for you. Describe the artwork and why you feel it depicts the story's setting.
(The entire page is 168 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE