1. Why does Zeus reverse his previous warning and invite the gods to intervene?
2. What is the outcome of the duel between Aineias and Achilleus?
3. Why does Poseidon act in this way?
4. What warning does Apollo give Hektor regarding Achilleus?
5. Does he act accordingly?
6. How does Hektor survive the duel?
7. Why does Achilleus take 12 young Trojan warriors as prisoners?
8. What is the river’s reaction to all the Trojans killed in its waters?
9. How does Achilleus escape?...
(The entire page is 290 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE