1. What information do we learn in Book Twelve about the war’s outcome?
2. What initial difficulty do the Trojans face in storming the Achaian wall?
3. What do they decide to do about it?
4. What omen do the Trojan’s see as they prepare to assault the wall?
5. How does Poulydamas interpret the sign, and what is his advice to Hektor?
6. What does Hektor decide to do?
7. Are the Trojans successful in breaking through the wall?
8. Which god comes to the aid of the Achaians?
9. How does...
(The entire page is 317 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE