Adrestos: a Trojan fighter who pleads with Menelaos to take him alive rather than kill him
Helenos: son of Priam who urges Hektor to gather the Trojan women to beseech Athene
Glaukos: Trojan warrior who exchanges a promise of friendship with Diomedes
Hekabe: Priam’s wife and Hector’s mother, who chooses her best robe as a gift to Athene
Theano: priestess of Athene who presents the gift with a prayer to the goddess
Andromache: Hektor’s wife who tries to convince him not to go back to the battle...
(The entire page is 1158 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE