1. What do the Myrmidons do after returning to their camp?
2. Who appears to Achilleus in his dream?
3. What is his message?
4. What does Patroklos request that Achilleus do with his bones?
5. Why does Achilleus cut off his hair?
6. What is the significance of the act?
7. What is burned on the pyre with Patroklos?
8. Why are these items added to the pyre?
9. Why has Hektor’s body not disintegrated under the harsh treatment of Achilleus?
10. Why does Achilleus hold the funeral...
(The entire page is 285 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE