1. How does Achilleus react to the news of the death of Patroklos?
2. Who hears Achilleus’ tortured cry of grief?
3. What does Thetis tell Achilleus about his fate?
4. What is Achilleus’ response to this revelation?
5. What stops Achilleus from going out immediately to fight Hektor?
6. What is Thetis’ solution to this problem?
7. What does Hera instruct Achilleus to do for the Achaians in the meantime?
8. How can Achilleus do this without any armor?
9. What are the Achaians able...
(The entire page is 298 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE