Rewards and Fairies (1910) is a collection of children’s stories by Kipling, a sequel to Puck of Pook’s Hill. “If” was first published in this collection as a companion piece to the story “Brother Square Toes.”
Something of Myself (1937) is Kipling’s autobiography, in which he discusses his life, his work, and his political beliefs. It provides a humorous insight into the mind of a man at once popular and notorious for his blunt style and political views.
The Jungle Book (1894) and The Second Jungle Book (1895) are...
(The entire page is 369 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE