1. How many rooms were in the house in which Marguerite lives in San Francisco?
2. Who was Uncle Jim’s wife?
3. How long had Daddy Clidell been to school?
4. What did Daddy Clidell teach Marguerite while her mother taught them manners, hygiene, and posture?
5. What comment did people make when Mother, Daddy Clidell, and Marguerite were seen together?
6. Who were three of the members of the Black underground that Marguerite met?
7. What is a “mark”?
8. Why were the tales all satisfying to Marguerite?...
(The entire page is 251 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE