1. How did Marguerite deal with facing Mother again?
2. Why did Marguerite feel uncomfortable about seeing her mother again?
3. Where did Marguerite sleep in the apartment?
4. Where did Mother go after getting Marguerite and Mrs. Henderson settled into an apartment?
5. What kind of friends did Mrs. Henderson make?
6. What did Mrs. Henderson do after Vivian Baxter made arrangements for the move to San Francisco?
7. How did Bailey, Vivian, and Marguerite get to San Francisco?
8. With whom did Marguerite sleep in...
(The entire page is 309 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE