1. Who did Marguerite, in her imagination, think brought her pain?
2. What food brought the pain to Marguerite?
3. What remedies did Marguerite think of to take care of the pain?
4. Who was the dentist in Stamps?
5. Where was the “nearest Negro dentist”?
6. What was the name of the Texarkana dentist that Marguerite would visit?
7. Where did they get the money to go out of town?
8. How did they get to Texarkana?
9. Why was Marguerite not afraid of the dentist in Texarkana?
10. Why did Dr....
(The entire page is 285 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE