1. How did the cotton-pickers get to the fields?
2. Why did the workers go to the tent revival even though they were tired?
3. Why did the people not talk and ask questions before the revival?
4. How many people were saved that night?
5. Which denomination was considered “hoity-toity”?
6. Which denomination was considered intellectual?
7. Why did the people look with suspicion on the Church of God in Christ?
8. Why did the Church of God say that they behaved as they did?
9. What advertisement did...
(The entire page is 292 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE