1. How did Marguerite feel about the barrenness of Stamps?
2. How high did Bailey report that the buildings were in the North?
3. How did Bailey say that one could win a “zillion” dollars?
4. What dessert did Bailey say that they made in the North?
5. What term did Mrs. Annie Henderson use for a “lie”?
6. How did Bailey describe the Northern watermelons?
7. How did Marguerite feel among the people in Stamps?
8. What were the high spots in Stamps?
9. What was meant by a person being...
(The entire page is 318 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE