1. What did Bailey tell Marguerite that she must do in the courtroom?
2. Why did he say that Marguerite must do this in the courtroom?
3. Why did Marguerite believe Bailey when he said that he would not let Mr. Freeman kill him?
4. How did Marguerite feel about the hospital?
5.Why did Marguerite’s uncles not harm Mr. Freeman immediately when they found out what he had done?
6. Marguerite compares excitement to what?
7. How did Marguerite lie on the witness stand?
8. What was Mr. Freeman’s sentence?...
(The entire page is 300 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE