Knoll, Erwin. “No More Cheers.” Washington Post Book World (15 April 1973): 3.
Reviews Postwar America: 1945-1971, contending that Zinn's experiences—as a blue-collar worker, as an Air Force bombardier, as a civil rights activist, and as a leader in the opposition to the Vietnam War—all contribute to his history of postwar America.
McGill, Ralph. “Race: Results Instead of Reasons.” Saturday Review 48, no. 2 (9 January 1965): 52.
Suggests that Zinn's two books on the civil...
(The entire page is 235 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE