1. What happened in the garden after the monkey left?
2. Why did they go to the garden?
3. What does Sally have to do to get her keys back?
4. What does Esperanza do to try to help Sally?
5. Why does Esperanza want to die?
6. Why does Sally leave Esperanza alone at the carnival?
7. What happens to Esperanza while she is waiting for Sally?
8. What are the lies Esperanza accuses Sally of telling?
9. Why does Sally get married?
10. Why isn’t Sally happy?
1. After the...
(The entire page is 243 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE