Is it possible that someday it may be a crime to oppose homosexuality? Could the Holy Bible eventually be designated “hate literature,” and preachers be accused of “hate crimes” for condemning the practice from their pulpits? Will parents be forbidden to teach their children to abhor homosexuality? This all seems improbable, or even impossible— but as the case of Rolf Szabo illustrates, the homosexual movement now has the power to punish those unwilling to “celebrate” that lifestyle.
Rolf Szabo’s Story
Prior to his firing in October , Rolf...
(The entire page is 3392 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE