[In 1996] LDS Social Services1 put out a pamphlet that puts forth a very simple explanation for a very complex human behavior. It puts forth a dichotomy that is false. It puts forth a dichotomy that is an “either” or an “or” proposition. And, it puts forth a treatment plan that is based upon this simple and false dichotomy.
Cause for Concern
I have come here today because I am concerned for three reasons: First: I am a believing convert to the Mormon church and unrepentant in that. Second: I am a gay male who has gone through LDS Social Services therapy and...
(The entire page is 2404 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE