Barry D. Adam, Jan Willem Duyvendak, and Andre Krouwel The Global Emergence of Gay and Lesbian Politics: National Imprints of a Worldwide Movement. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1998.
Kevin Alderson Beyond Coming Out: Experiences of Positive Gay Identity. Toronto, ON: Insomniac, 2000.
Jean M. Baker How Homophobia Hurts Children: Nurturing Diversity at Home, at School, and in the Community. Binghampton, NY: Harrington Park, 2002.
Carlos Ball The Morality of Gay Rights: An Exploration in Political Philosophy. New York: Routledge,...
(The entire page is 863 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE