Recently, a leader in the homosexual rights movement asked to see me. Toward the end of our meeting he said one of the most astonishing things I’ve ever heard on the subject. “The Bible nowhere even mentions homosexuality,” he stated. Unfortunately, our time was over and I couldn’t discuss with him what the Scriptures do say. Today the “gay lifestyle” has grabbed a lot of attention, and many people twist the Scriptures to justify the sin.
God’s Word, however, is clear:
“If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is...
(The entire page is 1762 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE