Better Students Ask More Questions.
Write 10 words which you think describe Juliet Capulet best and briefly describe why...
1 Answer | add yours
High School Teacher
1. Juliet is breathtakingly beautiful. Romeo cannot resist her beauty.
2. Juliet is innocent. She is not responsible for the feud between the two families--the Montagues and Capulets.
3. Juliet is naive. She does not realize how much strife will come from loving Romeo.
4. Juliet is daring. She enters into a union with Romeo even though her family hates his family.
5. Juliet is overwhelmed with Romeo's love. She cannot live without it.
6. Juliet is anxious. She and Romeo cannot wait to marry in the proper way with both families present and in consent.
7. Juliet is immature. She does not count the cost of her actions. She does not prepare for such an incident as Romeo not knowing that she is not dead, only sleeping.
8. Juliet is trusting. She puts her life in the hands of Friar Laurence.
9. Juliet is determined. She will not marry Paris, even though has father has arranged it.
10. Juliet is ecstatic. She is so happy to be married to Romeo.
Posted by lsumner on June 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.