Better Students Ask More Questions.
Why, according to Tiebot, does a satisfactory theory of public finance require three...
1 Answer | add yours
- perfect mobility of consumers to ideal communities
- perfect information about communities, amenities and goods available
- consumption of goods does not detract form others' consumption, in fact renders good back to other community members
- government ascertains consumers wants
- government taxes according to known wants
- government acts so that "revenue-expenditure pattern for goods and services [will] adapt to consumer preference"
Elementary School Teacher
Tiebot's assumptions are:
The objectives ientified for government are that:
Posted by karythcara on September 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.