Better Students Ask More Questions.
Who are the main characters in No Talking by Andrew Clements?
1 Answer | add yours
- Mrs. Hiatt is the principal of the school.
- Mrs. Marlow teaches science.
- Mrs. Akers teaches music.
- Mr. Burton teaches language arts and is the one teacher who is fascinated by the challenge; he uses it to get creative with communication in his class.
- Mrs. Hensley teaches PE.
- named students include: Kyle, Ellen, and Zeke.
High School Teacher
No Talking is a story about two fifth grade classes. The protagonist of the story is Dave Packer, who is considered a "loudmouth" and is certainly a leader in the class. His study partner is Lynsey Burgess who is also very talkative and a leader among the girls in the class. The two get in an argument at lunch that ends with a competition between the boys and girls in the class to go two entire days without talking.
Other characters include the teachers of the school and other students:
Posted by clairewait on August 16, 2013 at 1:56 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.