Better Students Ask More Questions.
Who are all the people Hannah Baker blames for her death and why were they blamed?
1 Answer | add yours
The thirteen people she names in the tapes are all people who she felt betrayed her.
1. Justin: 1st kiss... snowball effect
2. Alex: listed Hannah in the "who's hot and who's not list"
3. Jessica: her 1st friend, but later betrays her
4. Tyler: a boy who stalked her and took pictures of her
5. Courtney: a classmates that "uses" Hannah
6. Marcus: Valentine's date went bad at Rosies
7. Zach: A student Hannah thinks is hitting on her. He was at Rosies during the Valentine's day incident.
8. Ryan: printed Hannah's private poem without permission
9. Clay Jensen. (She says he doesn't belong on her list.)
10. Justin Foley: 1st kiss... 1st reason...
11. Jenny Kurtz: A cheerleader that killed a senior citizen after a party
12. Bryce Walker: A classmate that was at the party. He was vulgar to Hannah.
13. Mr. Porter: He was her counselor. She mentioned suicide and he did nothing to stop her.
Posted by drgingerbear on June 16, 2009 at 6:20 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.