1 Answer | Add Yours
There are many different good thesis statements which could be defined for Scott Westerfeld's novel Uglies.
1.The novel Uglies depicts modern issues of the modern teen.
2. The novel Uglies could cause teenage girls to believe that the ideals set forth regarding body image is correct.
3. The novel Uglies forces teenagers to look at the reality of body dismorphic conditions.
4. The novel Uglies wrongly shows the importance of ones physical appearance over all other important characteristics.
5. The novel Uglies shows the irony concerning physical appearance and its importance in society.
6. Scott Westerfeld wishes to show how image is not the most important thing in life in his novel Uglies.
7. The novel Uglies supports the importance of physical beauty in society today.
We’ve answered 317,705 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question