3 Answers | Add Yours
There are many themes in Mrs. Frisby. For example...
1. Courage, especially in those who are small, can overcome great obstacles.
2. Loyalty to family and friends is important and valued.
3. Teamwork is valued and successful.
4. Surviving on one's own hard work is better than relying on others (such as stealing from humans).
5. Everyone is an important part of a team, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant.
6. Technology has its place in our world and should be used carefully.
7. Perseverance brings reward or relief.
8. Life is uncertain.
There are many themes in the book. A few good ones could be: perserverence, bravery, and teamwork.
We’ve answered 333,489 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question