1 Answer | Add Yours
There are very profound questions one could ask of George Orwell's 1984 (with focus on part three). Here are multiple questions which will create discussion and bring out controversy.
- What is the meaning of "War is Peace?"
- What is the meaning of "Freedom is Slavery?"
- What is the meaning of "Ignorance is Strength?"
- If the purpose of torture at the Ministry of Love is not to obtain confessions alone, what is the true purpose?
- How effective is it to use a person's greatest fear against him or her?
- What is the significance of "two and two make five?" Are there any circumstances where this is actually true?
- Why must one be broken in order to find the truth?
- What is important about having a true belief, without any concerns or questions, regarding a group's ideology?
- Are there any problems with a group whose individual members fail to question anything?
We’ve answered 315,497 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question