1 Answer | Add Yours
The objectives of literature review in a research project include the following.
- To gain background knowledge of the research topic.
- Find out problems in the area of interest to the researcher that have already been investigated in the past.
- Know what other have found out about the subject and haw they have done so.
- To find out various concepts relating to it and the potential relationship between them.
- To identify potential areas and hypothesis for research.
- To get some support for design of research methodology and techniques of analysis.
- To identify potential sources of information for conducting the detailed research.
We’ve answered 334,267 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question