3 Answers | Add Yours
According to Fitness Magazine, the Top 10 healthiest foods in the world are:
- Lemon. High in Vitamin C and acts as a cancer-fighter and anti-inflammatory.
- Broccoli. A cancer fighter high in Vitamins K and C.
- Dark chocolate. Helps to reduce blood pressure and is high in flavonoids.
- Potatoes. Sweet potatoes are particularly high in Vitamin A.
- Salmon. High in omega-3 fatty acids and niacin, which is known to prevent memory loss.
- Walnuts. High in omega-3 fatty acids which are known to help a person's mood, fight cancer, reduce cholesterol, and act as a natural sun screen.
- Avocado. Its good fats and high fiber help to reduce cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
- Garlic. Helps to prevent bacteria and E. coli, and includes Allicin, an anti-inflammatory known for its ability to reduce cholesterol and blood-pressure.
- Spinach. High in lutein and zeaxanthin, two important antioxidants. It's also a great cancer fighter.
- Beans. The darker the bean, the better--and the more antioxidants.
Another source claims that blueberries are its Number One super-food.
Eggs are one of the most healthiest foods for you. They contain large amounts of protein and not fat. I am unsure if it its the most healthiest food in the world but I hope this answer helped you a bit.
The Apricot is the healthiest food in the world. It has Beta-carotene that helps prevent damage to the eyes.
We’ve answered 333,385 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question