Better Students Ask More Questions.
What are the major challenges supervisors face in the contemporary business environment?
1 Answer | add yours
- Staying abreast of rapidly changing technology
- Keeping employees motivated during economic downturns when there is great likelihood that these employees will not receive pay increases
- Increasing sales in an ultra-competitive business climate subject to incursions by foreign companies who may produce their products cheaper, while offering less costly services
- With significant household debt and the pressures of modern living, supervisors must know how to handle often-temperamental employees who fear losing their job and their income.
- Finding qualified, motivated staff whose focus is on the aims of the organization
- Finding the time, and having the resources, to conduct proper training of new employees, while still trying to keep on top of their business management responsibilities
- Keeping current on the latest and most productive Human Resource Management programs so they can build their department specifically and the whole organization generally
- Offering opportunity to individuals based on their knowledge and skills and not having to adhere to politically-correct stipulations that demand certain groups be hired based on their profile and not their work skills and expertise
The following are the major challenges that supervisors face in the contemporary business environment:
Posted by portd on May 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.