Better Students Ask More Questions.
What are the literary devices, form, structure and themes present in full moon and...
1 Answer | add yours
Some literary devices are :-
1. Line one contains a metaphor comparing the evening to the sound of a dog's bark or clank of a bucket.
2. "The moon has stepped back like an artist..." is a simile.
3. Star's tremor and cows going home are examples of personification.
4. Alliteration and assonance is used throughout the poem, particularly the repitition of w, l, and the "t" sound.
5. Of course, imagery is present. It is very strong to the reader in the description of the spider web and the moon gazing amazed.
Posted by tanmayanywhere on January 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.