1 Answer | Add Yours
Excavations on the Indus Valley began in the 1920s with the discovery of the ancient city of Harappa. Since then, archaeologists have found a wealth of materials including:
- art and sculptures, including terracotta figurines,
- brick and stone buildings,
- drainage systems and wells,
- jewellery and toys,
- writing and measurement systems,
- evidence of trade - both imports and exports,
- metal artefacts including swords, maces and raxors.
I have included links for further information.
We’ve answered 331,176 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question