Better Students Ask More Questions.
What kind of artifacts and structures have been found in the Indus Valley ?its a...
1 Answer | add yours
- art and sculptures, including terracotta figurines,
- brick and stone buildings,
- drainage systems and wells,
- jewellery and toys,
- writing and measurement systems,
- evidence of trade - both imports and exports,
- metal artefacts including swords, maces and raxors.
Excavations on the Indus Valley began in the 1920s with the discovery of the ancient city of Harappa. Since then, archaeologists have found a wealth of materials including:
I have included links for further information.
Posted by kayemjones on July 13, 2010 at 4:43 AM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.