Better Students Ask More Questions.
What is the good effect of the Internet to our social lives?This is for my debate so...
6 Answers | add yours
- Instant access to information formally found only in libraries and texts.
- Instant exchange of information as a much quicker alternative to snail mail and the telephone.
- Internet business and employment opportunities (such as eNotes).
High School Teacher
Just a few examples:
Posted by bullgatortail on March 1, 2012 at 4:25 AM (Answer #2)
Middle School Teacher
Posted by litteacher8 on March 1, 2012 at 4:35 AM (Answer #3)
Posted by jpope1 on March 1, 2012 at 6:27 AM (Answer #4)
1. A wide range of information that is easy to access and is readily available. Is more efficient than looking through shelves of books in the library.
2. Releases stress, get rid of boredom.
3. Social sites allow for communication with anyone, anywhere, and the sharing of pictures, videos, or ideas.
Posted by cheezea on March 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM (Answer #5)
The internet really helps me to see other people's view points on various topics. In my social life offline, I only communicate with like-minded people in regards to religion, politics, etc. The internet really exposes me to the views of people who have completely opposite experiences from my own. It has helped to broaden my knowledge on many topics.
Posted by megan-bright on March 2, 2012 at 2:17 AM (Answer #6)
Valedictorian, Super Tutor, Expert, Tutor, Prefect, Dean's List
Internet helps communication between family members, "as in the case of travel or work."
There are very many benefits of the Internet:
Helps children to learn.
Search for a job or housing .. etc..
But there are also many drawbacks of the Internet,,,
Posted by loraaa on March 3, 2012 at 3:41 AM (Answer #7)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.