Better Students Ask More Questions.
What examples of happy survival dose achebe include throughout the story?
1 Answer | add yours
Honors, Dean's List
in my opinion:
1. his four family member out of five are alive and he can join them.
2. jonathan find his old bicycle and use it for earning some money.
3. he found his home quite intact and can live in it.
4. they find a way to earn money and pass their life,( his childeren picked mangoes near the military cemetery and sold them, his wife make breakfast, and...)
5. he gives 20 pounds as ex-gratia award
Posted by saharm on November 26, 2010 at 12:25 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.