Better Students Ask More Questions.
What do you mean by research? Explain the various steps involved in the formulation of...
1 Answer | add yours
- Identifying the problem or the specific research task.
- Studying existing information related to the problem or the research task.
- Formulating a hypothesis that gives possible explanation or description of the facts to be uncovered by the research.
- Collecting data or evidence that enables the researcher to test the validity of the hypothesis.
- Analysing the data collected and drawing conclusions based on it.
Research is systematic investigation of a subject to discover new knowledge, including designs of new products and processes. The process of carrying out research is influenced heavily by the topic being researched and the purpose of research. However we can identify following main steps in all kinds of research projects.
Posted by krishna-agrawala on February 5, 2010 at 10:21 PM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.