Better Students Ask More Questions.
What is criteria for selection of research problem ?My posted question is related...
1 Answer | add yours
- What limits or restrections has your instructor placed on you?
- What topics are you interested in?
- Of the topics you are interested in, which one has the most relevant material available for research? -or-
- If not much is available for research, which topic would you be most interested in conducting your own research for?
- Is this a real problem? (Does it actually exist and do people care?)
- What am I looking to do with this paper? Present the problem, its causes and effects, or the general trends therein? Solve the problem?
High School Teacher
When choosing a problem for a research paper you are going to want to consider a few things:
Once you've narrowed down your subjects you can run them through this test:
Posted by clairewait on July 22, 2010 at 3:55 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.