What are the advantages and the disadvantages of the Matrix Structure?
1 Answer | Add Yours
Matrix strcture is a form of management strcture in which people who are skilled similar areas are placed together to complete a certain assignmet.following advantages and disadvantages can be seen
- Maximum utilization of resources.
- Ideal for project based works.
- Shared authority and responsibility.
- Better cordination in teams.
- Cost reduction.
- Poor communication among the team members.
- Conflicts of authority and responsibility.
- Conflicts in decission making process.
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.Join eNotes