1 Answer | Add Yours
The key events I would select from Chapter 4 would be as follows:
- Johnny and Ponyboy are approached in the park by Bob and four others. The boys try to drown Ponyboy in the fountain.
- Johnny stabs Bob in self-defense: he is afraid of Bob since the attack, and is also defending Ponyboy.
- Johnny takes control and they both go to Dallas Winston for help.
- Dallas gives them clothes, money and a gun.
- Ponyboy finds the abandoned church in Windrixville as Dallas instructed. They hide out there.
We’ve answered 317,976 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question