I want to know ten questions on "Matilda" by Roald Dahl.
3 Answers | Add Yours
How about these:
1. Who is Matilda?
2. What is special about Matillda?
3. How does she deal with her situation at home?
4. What seems to be Roald Dahl's opinion of watching TV?
5. What evidence can you find of injustice in the novel?
6. What makes Matilda a funny book?
7. Who do you think is worse--Mr. Wormwood or Miss Trunchbull? Explain your answers.
8. Do you think there are really teachers out there like Miss Trunchbull?
9. Do you think there are really parents out there like the Wormwoods?
10. If the following characters in the book were animals, which animal would they be? Explain your answers. Matilda, Mr. Wormwood, Miss Trunchbull, Miss Honey
What does matilda do in her room all day?
Who is the librarian? how does she help matilda?
What does Mr. Wormwood do before selling cars?
How is MIss Honeys living situation?
What happend at the end of the book??
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.Join eNotes