Better Students Ask More Questions.
I want to know ten questions on "Matilda" by Roald Dahl.
3 Answers | add yours
High School Teacher
How about these:
1. Who is Matilda?
2. What is special about Matillda?
3. How does she deal with her situation at home?
4. What seems to be Roald Dahl's opinion of watching TV?
5. What evidence can you find of injustice in the novel?
6. What makes Matilda a funny book?
7. Who do you think is worse--Mr. Wormwood or Miss Trunchbull? Explain your answers.
8. Do you think there are really teachers out there like Miss Trunchbull?
9. Do you think there are really parents out there like the Wormwoods?
10. If the following characters in the book were animals, which animal would they be? Explain your answers. Matilda, Mr. Wormwood, Miss Trunchbull, Miss Honey
Posted by amy-lepore on June 11, 2009 at 10:58 PM (Answer #1)
Quiz Taker, Honors, Dean's List
What does matilda do in her room all day?
Who is the librarian? how does she help matilda?
What does Mr. Wormwood do before selling cars?
How is MIss Honeys living situation?
What happend at the end of the book??
Posted by mad-e on August 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM (Answer #4)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.