Why is communications training important to personal and organizational success?
1 Answer | Add Yours
[ Question was abridged ]
Communications training involves developing, building and cultivating various skills and practices essential to effective communication. Communication training and effective utilization is absolutely essential to the success on an organizational and personal level for a number of reasons:
- It ensures the proper transmission of ideas and policies which helps foster effective management.
- Communications training helps identify the appropriate modes of communication for different situations and scenarios.
- Communications training fosters more efficient and harmonious interpersonal and organizational interactions.
- Communications training ensure that messages, information are properly conveyed and understood.
- Effective communication allows for better team dynamics, improved negotiations and better customer service.
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.Join eNotes